There are low-resolution comping images, (the "Low-Resolution Digital Media") available to aid in customers' purchase decisions. Licensor grants to Licensee, a non-exclusive, non-sublicencable right to use any Low-Resolution Digital Media obtained from Licensor on your personal or business computer. The Low-Resolution Digital Media may be used in materials for PERSONAL, NON-COMMERCIAL use and TEST or SAMPLE use, including COMPS and LAYOUTS. The Low-Resolution Digital Media may not be used in any final materials distributed inside of your company or any materials distributed outside of your company or to the public, including but not limited to, advertising and marketing materials or any online, broadcast or other electronic distribution system (except that you may transmit comps digitally or electronically to your clients for their review) and may not be distributed, sublicenced or made available for use or distribution separately or individually and no rights may be granted to the Low-Resolution Digital Media.
Licensing - Licensing explained
When an image is bought from SCENIC IRELAND, the buyer purchases the right to use that image in a particular way.
This is called a licence and we offer two types:
- Rights Managed (RM)
- Royalty-free (RF)
This can be both Non-exclusive or Exclusive and means that the image is licensed for a specific use.
- The buyer pays a licence fee each time they use the image, but another buyer can also purchase and use the image under the same licence.
- The buyer must specify, each time: intended use, media, territory and duration.
- Pricing is based on intended use, media, duration and territory. The territorial pricing will be matched to the specific country.
Exclusive: Available only by agreement
- The buyer pays a licence fee each time they use the image.
- The buyer obtains exclusive use of an image under the terms of the licence: these terms may affect the use, media, territory and/or duration in which the image can by used by other buyers.
- Rights protection can be an advantage for high-profile projects such as ad campaigns and promotions.
- Pricing for this type of licence varies depending on the terms requested.
- Before we can agree on a fee and invoice you for reproduction rights which may be available in any of the Images, you must give us details of the intended use, media, distribution area, the number of times the photograph will be published and over what period, and in the case of advertising use, the name of the advertiser must be given as well.
- Reproduction rights are offered only to you, and if purchased may not be wholly or partly sold, transferred or disposed of to third parties without our consent.
- Unless specified in writing no warranty is given by Scenic Ireland as to existence of model or other releases in respect of the Photograph. In the absence of a release being expressly stated in writing by Scenic Ireland, the client uses the transparencies at his own risk and shall indemnify Scenic Ireland against any loss occasioned by Scenic Ireland by such use.
- Scenic Ireland makes no claim or warranty with regard to the use by the client of names or trade marks depicted in the photograph and the client must satisfy himself that all necessary permissions or consents as may be required for reproduction have been obtained.
Represented on the search system by Royalty-free (F). This is a simple form of licensing and the price is determined by file size.
- The buyer pays a one-off fee - they do not have to pay royalties to contributors on a use-by-use basis for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase.
- The buyer will not know who else is using the image.
- The buyer should check that the image has the appropriate releases before using the image where a release is required.
Refunds on products bought through this website will be made at the discretion of management.